- Forget Batch Files!
- Get a Quote
TUFLOW Run Interface Manager (TRIM) is an application to help manage your TUFLOW model runs more efficiently.
TRIM can be used for free for one simultaneous simulation and paid versions are available supporting up to 99 simultaneous simulations.
The traditional way to run TUFLOW simulations is via batch files. Here are 5 reasons why TRIM is a better way:
- Run simulations across several computers to get them finished as fast as possible
- Maximise license utilisation to save time and money
- Quick notification of unstable models, stalled models (such as error dialogs) or computer crashes so you can fix problems quickly and restart models
- Live charting of inflows, outflows, wet cells and errors
- Automation of post processing so results are ready to use on your arrival
Considering TRIM licenses are a small fraction of the cost of TUFLOW, it's a cost effective way to increase your productivity.
Please contact us for a no obligation quote for TRIM.