- Expression of Interest
Catchment Simulation Solutions is a niche company specialising in flooding and floodplain management. We are also software developers and market the CatchmentSIM, Storm Injector and TRIM software packages. We have a strong research component to our business and are always looking to innovate in our projects.
About the Opportunity
CSS is seeking to expand our Sydney CBD based flood modelling team to meet the growing requirements of our clients. We are seeking a flood engineer with experience in the Australian flood modelling industry. The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Australian water industry experience
- Skilled modeller including experience with TUFLOW
- Good written skills including the ability to prepare reports largely independently
- The ability to manage and mentor junior staff
Highly regarded attributes will include:
- Experience in the Floodplain Risk Management Study process including flood mitigation measures, planning and community consultation
What We Offer
CSS is a small company with good opportunities for growth and an excellent work life balance. You will be given every opportunity to shine through your work including spearheading client liaison for your projects and presentations at industry conferences. An attractive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with your skill set.
via the Expression of Interest Tab.
CSS offers internships to 3rd and 4th year civil and environmental engineering students.