- Expression of Interest
Experienced Flood Engineer
Catchment Simulation Solutions is a niche company specialising in flooding and drainage modelling. We are also software developers and market the CatchmentSIM and TRIM software packages. We have a strong research component to our business and are always looking to innovate in our projects.
About the Opportunity
CSS is seeking to expand our Sydney CBD based flood modelling team to meet the growing requirements of our clients. We are seeking a flood engineer with significant experience in the Australian flood modelling industry. The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Between 6 and 12 years of Australian water industry experience
- Skilled modeller including experience with TUFLOW, XP RAFTS and DRAINS
- Good written skills including the ability to prepare reports largely independently
- The ability to manage and mentor junior staff
Highly regarded attributes will include:
- Experience in the Floodplain Risk Management Study process including flood mitigation measures, planning and community consultation
- A history of applying innovation demonstrated through publications
What We Offer
CSS is a small company with good opportunities for growth and an excellent work life balance. You will be given every opportunity to shine through your work including spearheading client liaison for your projects and presentations at industry conferences. An attractive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with your skill set.
via the Expression of Interest Tab.
CSS offers internships to 3rd and 4th year civil and environmental engineering students.